Working with ages 2 - 80+
Counseling is a confidential process that uses evidence based practice and promotes individuals growth. Counseling involves sharing sensitive, personal and private information that may be stressful to deal with. The out come of counseling is often a positive one, however there may be times that you have anxiety and find it difficult to express the emotions or thoughts that is when the therapist comes in to support you throughout the process.
- Dialectical Behavioral therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Solution Focused therapy
- Play therapy is for children to process what is going on in there life
- Sensitive to situations involving cultural and other groups
- Work with all kinds of mental health issues including identity
$ 60.00 self-pay at the time of service
$ 80.00 per 50 minute session
$ 100.00 per couples counseling 50 minute sessions
- We accept all different insurances
- We take EAP (Employee Assistant Program)
- We take major credit cards
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
· Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
· Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
· Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
· Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
There are no products to list in this category.